Something diffrent for you all! I’ve kindly been nominated by Stina, writer of blog Lace and Leather for a Sunshine Blogger Award:
The Sunshine Blogger Award is given to those who are inspiring and bring sunshine into the lives of their readers and fellow bloggers
1. Thank the person/people who nominated you.
2. Answer the questions from your nominator/s.
3. Nominate eleven other bloggers and give them eleven questions.
*Disclaimer: This isn’t a contest, and theres nothing to win.
Here are my answers to questions set to me by Lace and Leather 🙂
1. What is your most happiest and prominent moment/experience you remember?
I’m not 100% sure but I was pretty damn happy at Wireless festival last year with my sister … music is life 💛
2. If you could visit any city or country in the world, where would you go and why?
I would go to DR Congo, because that’s where my family is from, I’ve never been and probably won’t feel complete as a person until I do … deeper than I expected
3. Name 5 things that make you happy.
Olives, High Fashion, Shoes, Genuine Smiles, Jesus… in no specific order
4. Books or movies?
Books. Books do something movies can’t and just gives me more satisfaction.
5. Do you like how your life is right now?
I like me right now… I’m in search for my place in life 😬
6. What is something that is in your future that scares you?
I’m scared that technology will become so advanced that humanity will seize to be humane. Not that they aren’t already… maybe nothing scares me.
7. What/Who was the inspiration for starting your blog?
my sister, she said “you love fashion, why don’t you start a blog” and me with my fear of the internet and social media said “hmmm okay… it might take me somewhere” (it reduced my fear of the internet 😜)
8. Name one thing you would love to learn about.
I would love to learn about how electronic things work, TVs etc … that’s just out of curiosity. Seriously though I would love to learn about making wedding dresses.
9. Confess something crazy.
Capitalism is legitimate 🙀
10. What is something incredible that happened in February?
There were 29days 😜
11. What is the most amazing thing/opportunity that has happened in your life?
I’ve watched my niece grow up .. you haven’t seen life until you watch a baby change from a toddler to child in front of you
- Describe your blog in a sentence
- What was the last movie you watched? Would you recommend it?
- What’s your favourite cusine?
- What’s the best thing about the town/city or village you live in?
- What age do you consider old?
- What’s your view on feminism?
- Adidas or Nike? Why?
- If you could pick one dead person to come back to life who would it be?
- What’s your favourite song at the moment?
- What would you tell your 8 year old self to not do in the future?
- 5 things you think you couldn’t live without?
To my nominees I love all your blogs and hope you have fun answering these questions.